Pack 55 Registration
For a boy to be registered in Pack 55, his parents need to complete the BSA Cub Scout Application and pay the annual registration fee.
The Registration Fee is $150 per year and covers:
- Activities at the monthly Pack Meetings
- Scout level handbook
- Boys' Life subscription
- Summertime Pack events
- Campout fees, firewood, activities, etc.
- Awards, advancement badges, pins and patches
- Pinewood derby car
- FOS Pack contribution
- Adult Leader Registration
The “CUB SCOUT APPLICATION FORM” must be completed for each new Cub Scout.
Click here to download the registration form.
Please fill out the registration form and bring it to the next Pack Meeting.
Alternatively, you can call the Pack 55's Registrar to have the form and a pre-addressed envelope sent to you in the mail.
A returning scout does NOT need to fill out this form unless he has moved and needs to get BSA communications re-directed to his new residence.
All Scouts (including new Scouts) must pay the registration fee annually.
- Fees are due at the time of registration with the pack or by the Pack Meeting in September.
- Dues can be paid on-line via P-55's Doubleknot system at this
You can also bring a check payable to "BSA Pack 55" to the next Pack Meeting.
No boy will be turned away because of financial hardship. Scholarships from the pack are available. For more information, please contact the Pack 55 Committee Chair.